BIALE SPRING WINES DEBUT!
SATURDAY, April 12th
1:00 – 4:00 PM
The public debut of our spring wines is Saturday, April 12th!
This is the opportunity to taste, before they sell out – all of Biale’s new 2012 spring release wines!
2012 Black Chicken Zinfandel
2012 Bedrock Vineyard Zinfandel
2012 R.W. Moore Vineyard Zinfandel
2012 Varozza Vineyard Zinfandel
2012 Rocky Ridge Zinfandel
The amazing 2012 Nonna’s Vineyard Sangiovese
The beautiful new 2013 Biale Rosato
…and many more!
(For those of you who have attended this event before- we’ve changed the layout!)
This is your chance to experience at the source what all the fuss is about regarding the historic 2012 vintage, and….
- See and explore our barrel room, and barrel taste with Winemaker Tres Goetting!
- Enjoy a tasting menu of delectable bites by Chef Amy Troutner.
- Meet the Biale winery crew!
- Meet Founding Partners Dave Pramuk, Bob Biale and Clementina Biale.
- Meet some of our beloved growers!
- Revel in the camaraderie of fellow Biale fans!
Black Chicken Society wine club boxes will be available for pickup.
Reservations are strongly suggested!
Please RSVP to Maggie@biale.com
Or call the winery 707-257-7555
Admission is $10 for all Black Chicken Society Members.
Non-Member guests pay $25 per person.
Admission Includes souvenir etched Riedel glass!
We hope to see you there!
for the Whole Gang at Robert Biale Vineyards
Robert Biale Vineyards | 4038 Big Ranch Road | Napa, California 94558 | P: 707.257.7555